Learn how we use our high quality materials to create your bespoke furniture
Our professional team of interior designers and fitters in Nottingham uses only the highest quality materials to create your dream furniture.
From design to installation, you can rest assured that your furniture will be fitted to perfection. We only use the best suppliers of green materials on the market, to innovatively craft your bespoke pieces of furniture.
Below, you can learn more about the materials we use to make every piece of furniture.
Fitted Furniture Construction
There are two main methods for fitted furniture construction. Some companies stick to just the front frame method which leaves bare walls, ceilings or floors on display and varying quality in the finished product.
However, our full carcass method provides the complete package. We think it is important for you to understand how your bespoke fitted furniture is constructed to aid in your custom furniture design journey. The only limit is your imagination. Find out more below.
- This type of fitted furniture construction method is the ideal way to make fitted furniture as it offers the best quality bespoke storage solution
- Every millimetre and every 0.1-degree angle matters for a perfect uncompromised finish
- Our full carcass furniture is designed and constructed with solid 18mm panels with internal top, bottom, side, and back panels
- We create a full carcass enclosed cabinet that completely covers all walls, floor, and ceiling within
- Behind every door, all internal fittings, shelves and storage layouts are cut to fit perfectly regardless of the width or depth
- You can tailor the stable storage space exactly to your needs, protecting your belongings from dust and moths
- If you are looking for a bespoke product we ensure a genuine made to measure service
- Ensures a strong, stable cabinet that stands the test of time
- We build full carcasses even under sloping ceilings, around chimney breasts, ceiling beams, or any other obstacles
- Wall sockets can be easily transferred and fitted inside of the carcass too
- We allow complete design flexibility and a huge choice in hundreds of different finishes to work with
Where Do We Use These Materials?
Our fitted kitchens, wardrobes and walk-in wardrobes are created using the high quality materials listed above. To find out more about each of these services, check out the pages below and start your bespoke furniture journey with V-Interiors.
Book A Design Consultation Today
If you’d like more information or help with your dream design, arrange a consultation or contact our sales office today.